Moving plants, plant products and related items from Queensland into other states
Other states and territories also apply quarantine restrictions on the entry of plants, plant products and related items.
See plant quarantine maps for restricted areas.
For information on these restrictions, contact the relevant state department of agriculture in the state or territory where the item is being moved to:
- New South Wales - Primary Industries (includes Australian Capital Territory)
- Northern Territory - Department of Resources - Primary Industry
- South Australia - Biosecurity SA
- Tasmania - Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
- Victoria - Department of Primary Industries
- Western Australia - Department of Agriculture and Food
- Moving plants and plant products into or within Queensland
- Moving plants and plant products internationally from or to Queensland
- Certification requirements for moving plants and plant products
- Biosecurity Queensland's Customer Service Centre