All licence holders should be aware that investment and increased fishing effort warnings have been issued for a number of fisheries.
- Getting started in commercial fishing
- Commercial fishing licences, permits and quotas
- Commercial fishery symbols
- Torres Strait commercial fishing fees
- Queensland commercial fishing fees
- Application forms related to commercial fishing
- Fisheries development approvals
- How to inspect the Fisheries Register of Authorities
- Exporting fish from Australia - information for commercial licence holders
- Frequently asked questions about fishing authorities (licences, permits and quotas)
- Catch and effort logbooks
Commercial fishers operating in Queensland's state-managed fisheries are required by law to complete daily logbooks.
- Catch reporting requirements for all quota fisheries (excluding all trawl)
- Landing and vessel codes for giving Prior notices and Transhipment notices
These codes are for quota fisheries.